That necklace gives me butterflies! Too bad it’s WAY out of my price range. A girl can dream, right? Also, my sister originally purchased a similar pair of aqua cords from Anthro, but returned them once she found these Mossimo ones at Target for only $20! Just as cute but at a fraction of the price. I got a pair of studded loafers (Sam Edelman’s in black) earlier this year and almost returned them because I was a little nervous about them for some reason. SO glad I didn’t! The studded loafer trend seems to be everywhere for fall.
1. Jeffrey Campbell Martini Spike Loafer – Urban Outfitters
2. MBMJ Classic Q Shoulder Bag – Endless
3. Mossimo Supply Co. Courduroy Pant – Target
4. Beaded Phoenix Necklace – Anthropologie
5. Peplum Ponte Tank – Anthropologie
I am totally in love with this jewelry from Rachel Pfeffer Designs. I have to have at least one piece, but it’s too hard to choose!
1. Black Oval Drusy with Hearts $110
2. Gold Drusy and Triangle Studs $112
3. Camera Pendant $88
4. Missing Pie Piece with Black Onyx Rings (Pacman!) $124
5. Turquoise Heart on Gold Filled Band $96
6. Mini Honeycomb Necklace $62
I’m leaning toward the Black Oval Drusy with Hearts, which is the piece that first caught my attention. But I’m also in love with the Mini Honeycomb Necklace. Then maybe I’ll treat myself to the Camera Pendant once I finish with my photography class… There’s also a killer amethyst pendant in her shop. Amethyst is my birthstone, and I’ve never really liked it because I’ve never really been into purple, but there’s just something special about that necklace. Probably the little gold triangle detail. GAH! Decisions… ♥